Basic white t-shirt • unisex
The sustainable basic that never lets you down.
Organic cotton short sleeve t-shirt. Designed and made in the Peninsula. In white and Clotsy embroidered in tone. Thanks to the organic cotton the tact is super soft, like a second skin.
Why organic cotton? Because it takes care of the planet and your skin. 🌍
It uses 91% less water and generates 46% less greenhouse gases than conventional cotton. No chemical fertilisers or herbicides are used in its cultivation so it is suitable for all skin types.
- What is my size
- Sustainability and transparency
- Washing and care of the garment
- Shipping, exchanges and returns
- María is a S size and is 167cm.
- Len is a XL size and is 193cm.
- Unisex sizing. Choose your usual size. If you hesitate between two sizes, choose the smaller one.
- Size guide in the last photo.
Location: Designed in Valencia and ethically made in Portugal.
|Marketing and communication||20,72%|
100% organic cotton, grown without chemicals or pesticides. Suitable for all skin types. Vegan.
Wash the garment in cold water or max. 30º. Iron at max. 110ºC. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
To extend its life:
You can use our washing bag, which retains the more than 70 thousand microplastics that your garments give off in each wash.
You will receive your order within 3-5 working days in European countries. Orders +150€ are free of charge.
- Can't find the size you are looking for or have any doubts? Write to us in the chat on our website or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days.