Blue Hoddie • unisex
The hoodie that will always keep you warm.
Unisex organic cotton hoodie designed and made in Spain and Portugal. Brushed fleece. Blue colour. Tone-on-tone embroidered Clotsy detail on chest.
Why organic cotton? Because it takes care of the planet and your skin. 🌍
It uses 91% less water and generates 46% less greenhouse gases than conventional cotton. No chemical fertilisers or herbicides are used in its cultivation so it is suitable for all skin types.
- Which is my size?
- Transparency and sustainability
- Washing and care of the garment
- Shipping, exchanges and returns
- Angeles wears size XS. She is 166cm tall.
- Jason wears size L. He is 174cm tall.
- Trousers unisex size. If you hesitate between two sizes, take the smaller one.
Size guide in the last photo.
Location: Designed in Valencia and ethically made in Portugal.
|Marketing and communication||24,01%|
100% organic cotton, grown without chemicals or pesticides. Suitable for all skin types. Vegan.
Wash the garment in cold water or max. 30º. Iron at max. 110ºC. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
To extend its life:
You can use our washing bag, which retains the more than 70 thousand microplastics that your garments give off in each wash.
You will receive your order within 3 to 5 working days in European countries. Orders over 150€ are free of charge.
- Can't find the size you are looking for or have any doubts? Write to us in the chat on our website or at email@example.com.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days.